- To attend to the horse population and regulatory work in relation to the industry
- To give/render assistance and veterinary service and medicine at a charge to the horse trainers.
- To act as Veterinary Surgeon at all On-Course Race Meetings held by the Penang Turf Club.
- Possess a recognized Degree in Veterinary Medicine / Science (i.e. DVM / BVSc) registrable in Malaysia.
- 2 years of working experience in the related field is preferable but not compulsory.
- Good command of both written and spoken English and Bahasa Malaysia.
- Pro-active and mature personality.
- Computer literate.
- Willing to work on weekends and some public holidays.
Interested applicants are requested to write in with full resume, including working experience, present, and expected salaries, contact telephone number and a recent passport-sized photograph to:
The General Manager
Penang Turf Club
Racecourse, Jalan Batu Gantong
10450 Pulau Pinang.
email to [email protected]
Please indicate the position applied for on the TOP left-hand corner of the envelope. (Only shortlisted candidates will be notified)