- Basic copywriting as well as managing Penang Turf Club’s social media presence.
- Executing all promotional activities for the Club as well as managing the Club’s social and digital media presence.
- Have some experience in building management i.e. leasing / tenancy and management service matters
- Handle any ad-hoc tasks assigned by superiors / management from time to time.
- Candidate preferred must possess a Diploma in Marketing and Communications or equivalent.
- Minimum 3 years working experience.
- Proficiency in design, publishing software and Microsoft office application.
- Pleasant disposition, good interpersonal skill, mature personality to deal with a wide cross-section of people.
- Good command of both spoken and written English.
- Willing to work on certain weekends (race days) and public holidays.
Competitive salary and benefits package offered depending on experience.
Interested applicants are requested to write in with a full resume, including working experience, present, contact telephone number and a recent passport-sized photograph to “General Manager & Secretary, Penang Turf Club, Racecourse, Jalan Batu Gantong, 10450 Penang” or email to [email protected]