- Assisting Penang Turf Club in projects including coordinating project schedules, resources and any project related duties as assigned.
- Liaise with tenant, suppliers and property agents on related project assignments.
- Ensure all administrative documents are filed accordingly.
- Provide clerical and administrative support to other departments.
- Handle ad-hoc tasks assigned by superiors / management from time to time.
- Candidate preferred possess a Diploma in Quantity Surveying / Construction Management / Civil Engineering or equivalent.
- Minimum 3 years of experience in construction or property developer industry (pre and post contract).
- Computer literate.
- Good command of both spoken and written English.
- Willing to work on certain weekends and public holidays.
Competitive salary and benefits package offered depending on experience.
Interested applicants are requested to write in with full resume, including working experience, present, contact telephone number and a recent passport-sized photograph to “General Manager & Secretary, Penang Turf Club, Racecourse, Jalan Batu Gantong, 10450 Penang” or email to [email protected]