- Patrolling and monitoring activities on the Club’s premises regularly to discourage criminals and ensure the environment is safe and secure.
- Controlling the entrance and departure of employees, visitors and vehicles according to protocols.
- Using provided communication devices such as two-way radios in a clear and concise manner.
- Performing CPR or first aid when needed.
- Must be disciplined and adhere to Club’s Rules and Regulations.
- Physically and mentally fit to perform duties and vigilant while on duty.
- Able to work in three(3) shifts.
- Willingness to learn and enforce Security/ Safety procedures.
- Able to communicate and write in Bahasa Malaysia or English.
- Ex Uniformed Personnel from Police/Army/Prisons/Navy is encouraged to apply.
- Having a primary/ secondary education with a school certificate or security training will be an advantage.
Please send an email to [email protected] or call Mr S.Mahendaraj at 04-2385180 / 04-2385176 for more information.