- To lead and supervise the works of in-house security personnel.
- To assist in managing the administrative aspect of the Security Department
- To assist in conducting in-house investigations.
- Enforce the Club’s rules and regulations.
- All other duties and responsibilities assigned from time to time by the Management.
- Age in between 30 to 50 and physically fit.
- Possess Diploma / STPM and 5 years working experience in security field.
- Possess knowledge and experience in conducting investigations.
- Willing to work on certain weekends, public holidays inclusive of extended hours.
- Good command of both spoken and written English.
- Ex-army and ex-police personnel are encouraged to apply.
Competitive salary and benefits package offered depending on experience.
Interested applicants are requested to write in with full resume, including working experience, present, contact telephone number and a recent passport-sized photograph to “General Manager & Secretary, Penang Turf Club, Racecourse, Jalan Batu Gantong, 10450 Penang” or email to [email protected]