- Liaise with the Captain, Hon. Secretary, Committee Members and Ladies’ Sub-Committee re-their respective portfolios.
- Prepare competition fixtures and handling competitions.
- Assist in organizing Social events.
- Prepare billings and statement of account.
- Process bills / invoices to Purchasing Department and Finance Department for payment.
- Assist in collection of members account, greens fees and issue receipts.
- Provide administrative support to other departments.
- Handle ad-hoc tasks assigned by the Management from time to time.
- Minimum SPM / STPM / Diploma with passes in English.
- Computer literate.
- Good command of both written and spoken English and Bahasa Malaysia. Pleasant disposition, good interpersonal skill, mature personality to deal with a wide cross-section of people
- Willing to work on certain weekends and public holidays.
Competitive salary and benefits package offered depending on experience.
Interested applicants are requested to write in with full resume, including working experience, present, contact telephone number and a recent passport-sized photograph to “General Manager & Secretary, Penang Turf Club, Racecourse, Jalan Batu Gantong, 10450 Penang” or email to [email protected]